Having clean, healthy air inside your home is important for you, your family and your HVAC system. But with the wide range of IAQ products available, it may be hard to determine which type of product will be the best choice for your home in Helotes, TX. The experts at D’Spain Sales & Service, Inc., can provide you with an overview here, but the best way to find the right IAQ product for your home is to work directly with a trained specialist.
An Overview of IAQ Products
Here is a quick overview of the kinds of IAQ products available for your home:
- Air filtration systems – these systems use high-grade air filters to clean the air in your home as it passes through the filter; different levels of filters are available, and your technician can help you determine which filter type will best serve your needs.
- Air purifiers – air purifiers also clean your air, but do it electronically. Ion generators and electrostatic precipitators use negative charges to do so, while UV germicidal lights focus on destroying biological contaminants with UV-C rays.
- Energy recovery ventilators (ERV) – if your problem is poor ventilation, you’ll want to consider using an ERV.
- Humidifier – when the humidity in your home is too low, a number of problems can arise. Adding a whole home humidifier to your existing HVAC system adds needed moisture to your air easily and directly.
- Dehumidifier – many of our customers deal with excessive humidity; a whole home dehumidifier removes this excess moisture from your indoor air before it can enter your HVAC system, making the work load easier on your HVAC while helping to make your home cool and dry.
Working with a trained specialist is the best way to ensure that you choose and install the indoor air quality product that will make your home’s indoor air great – call us today!