It may not seem all that powerful compared to the size of your heater, but without it, your heater doesn’t start. What are we talking about? Your home’s thermostat. And if you are using an outdated one, you and your heating system may be missing out some important benefits. Today’s thermostats have come a long way since the dial or slide types, and can offer much more to you and your home than ever before. Professional installation ensures that your new thermostat will benefit your heating, so if you’ve held on to your current thermostat a little too long, call the experts at D’Spain Sales & Service, Inc. in Boerne, TX today.
There are four types of thermostat upgrades for your home:
- Digital – a digital thermostat is the most basic of newer thermostats, but don’t think because they are basic that they aren’t effective. Unlike slide or dial thermostats, you can set a precise temperature with a digital thermostat, and they also have easy-to-use, intuitive buttons.
- Programmable – a programmable thermostat is a digital thermostat that you can program for up to 7 days. You can set up to 4 program settings per day, which allows you to program for times of low- or no occupancy. If you have a set routine, you can loop your 7-day program indefinitely.
- Wireless – a wireless thermostat is more of a system as it comes with a main receiver that takes the place of your wired thermostat, and this receiver communicates and works with the 3-4 wireless thermostats you can place anywhere in your home.
- Smart – smart thermostat are the most advanced, offering you programmability, monitoring and tracking of your energy usage, all of which can be accessed remotely via a smart device.
- Better energy efficiency – with a thermostat that can offer precision and/or programming, you will have better control over your temperature settings and as a result, energy usage.
- More convenient – with a programmable thermostat, there’s no more running back and forth to set and re-set the temperature; simply program it according to your needs and that’s it.
- Less stress on your system – with your thermostat working more effectively, so does your heating system.
A thermostat upgrade is a fairly simple, straightforward way to improve the efficiency and operation of your heating. If you are ready to upgrade your home’s thermostat, call D’Spain Sales & Service, Inc. and schedule an appointment for our heating service in Boerne, TX today!